woensdag 20 september 2017

Feeling a bit fenced in - cutting corners

After a full day of internship I'm a bit beat, so not that much today.

1 90 degree inner corner, 1 90 degree outer corner and 1 very angled 30 degree corner just to see if I could make one without throwing it in the bin in frustration. Well, it worked. Well, apart from my shitty math then, one of the legs is 1 cm too short. Ah well.....

+29 cm.


194 cm's in total. Not too bad for a couple of evenings work. I'll do some more straights tomorrow and a backdoor I think. Maybe an extra corner.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. These are turning out nicely. Is there room for a figure in that tight corner?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Nah, barely 13mm worth of space there, so nothing is going to fit, but they don't need to.

      Verwijderen