woensdag 11 januari 2012

KGN Weekend - The First Town - Tilly-Sur-Seulles, June 1944 - Part 1

My next gaming event will be the KGN Weekend, hosted by Piers and the GMG in Ireland, called "The First Town - Tilly-Sur-Seulles, June 1944", where 2 teams of 5 players each will fight it out, commanded by their respective team captain. The date is set and my ticket purchased, so lets get started, as I have a new army to build for this.

I've selected the following pre made list:

Player 4 - Feldwebel Brasche
Dismounted Grenadier Platoon
Sniper
StuG G Squadron
HMG Team
Panzerschrek Team
Medium Mortar Team
Pak 40 + tow

plus 2 Supply trucks

The supply trucks are not a problem, as I have quite a few of those so I will pick 2 of these




And I just finished the tow for the Pak 40, a Cromwell RSO/1, a real beaut of a cast.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice work Gunbird.

    They'll look good on the table

    Emmett

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good luck with your new army force Gunbird!!!
    Smash those Allies! ;-)
    T.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen